If your child is under 19 years of age and still in full time education, your child may be entitled to receive free school meals, if you receive either:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker's Allowance
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (but you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and your annual income (as assessed by Her majesty's Revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
Applications can be made via the following link:
This is located on the Medway Council website under free school meals.
The online application can be completed by the parent or by anyone nominated by the parent. If you require any assistance with the application process, please contact the school office.